Round-Up: Year-End List Edition
- Still got some extra down-time during the holidays? Consider checking out some of the 10 Best LGBT Documentaries of 2014, selected by Daniel Reynolds at The Advocate, and the Best Women-Directed Films of 2014, picked by Melissa Silverstein and Inkoo Kang at Women and Hollywood.
- Or curl up with one of the Must-Read Feminist Books of 2014, selected by Anita Little at Ms.
- Or play one of the Top 15 Video Games of 2014 (With Awesome Lady Representation), selected by Sam Maggs at The Mary Sue.
- Reminisce about the best feminist online activism of the past year with Ms.’ list of the Top Feminist Hashtags of 2014.
- Review 2014 in LGBT rights, from the U.S. to Sochi to Uganda, at The Advocate.
- Dammit Janet recaps 2014 in reproductive rights across Canada, overall finding the year was pretty good!
- Transgriot does the black trans year in review.
- Katie Presley at Bitch collects some of the best feminist songs from 2014, in a kick-ass playlist that runs the gamut from Beyoncé to Tanya Tagaq.
- And if you’re a fan of Star Trek, over at my other blog Trekkie Feminist, I’ve listed my top posts of 2014.
Happy New Year!