- Shakesville’s Melissa McEwan deconstructs a particularly gross Brut ad promoting the product as “the essence of man”.
- Are you a man who’s genuinely interested in how to be a feminist ally? Ana Mardoll has some tips.
- Rebecca at GOOD looks at whether policing racist remarks on the internet can have a real impact.
- What does the phrase “rape me so good” mean for black boys and men, as well as for what it means for a black woman to be respected? R.N. Bradley at Racialicious ponders these questions.
- DC’s police department recorded 51 incidents of anti-LGBT violence between January and October of this year. Towleroad reports on the tensions the lack of progress has caused between activists and police.
- The Advocate has put together a neat list of 8 LGBT Native Americans you should know.
- Obama’s election victory hasn’t lessened the Republican attacks on reproductive rights on the State level, as Michael Arcenaux reports at The Root.
Posted on November 27, 2012 by