- Ontario’s publicly-fundedCatholic Schools aren’t doing so well creating GSA replacements, reports Slap Upside the Head.
- Colleen at The F Bomb shares what she thinks the world needs to be before feminism isn’t needed anymore.
- Planned Parenthood US just launched a new 20-minute documentary A Vital Service: African-American Stories of Reproductive Health Care, in honour of Black History Month.
- GOOD has 6 recommendations for good books about globalization written from non-North American perspectives.
- Sociological Images has a very interesting graph on racial bias in US Presidential pardons.
- Good News! Queerty reports that 17 members of the Toronto LGBT community have teamed up to purchase the Glad Day Bookshop.
- The Mary Sue deconstructs how Role-Playing Games talk to women (aka the “Hey Sweetheart Scenario”).
- Dammit Janet takes the Calgary Herald to task for running an op-ed from a writer spreading the myth that abortion is linked to breast cancer.
Posted on February 14, 2012 by