The Round-Up: July 5, 2011
- Racialicious celebrates Queer Indigenous Voices Week with an interview with Daniel Heath Justice.
- Feminist Fatale takes her gamer girl perspective to look at the Supreme Court ruling against banning sales of violent video games to children.
- Susana at The Mary Sue talks about the kick-ass women pilots of WWII.
- Ms. Magazine Blog reviews “The Revolution Starts at Home: Confronting Intimate Violence Within Activist Communities”.
- The article I wrote last week responding to Carolyn Bennett on women in politics has been re-published with edits at Huffington Post Canada if you’d like to check it out.
- A church in New Zealand created a Gay-Dar billboard to protest the Anglican Church’s discrimination against gay clergy. Towleroad reports on the billboard’s vandalism.
- Melanie at Feminist Fatale relates a shocking story of a woman who had complications with her breast implants and talks about the social implications of implants.
- I’m no longer looking forward to seeing Horrible Bosses after this interesting discussion of the rape jokes in the trailer (via Bitch Flicks).
- Kelsey at Bitch Magazine Blogs has this week’s Pop Pedestal dedicated to Arrested Developments Lucille “Two” Austero (Liza Minelli).
Got any links you think should’ve been included? Add them in the comments below!